Covid-19 Update – 1/11/2020

Just a quick message to say, like you, we have seen the government update over the weekend

We will await further guidance from the government and UK sport before we make any decisions about the upcoming events.

We are under no illusion that there may well be changes to the events but we will update you all as soon as we know more.

We‘d really appreciate if you could await a further update from us early next week before enquiring about the potential options if you have signed up to an event.

Thanks so much for your patience in advance.

Speak soon,

The RunThrough team 🙂