“Under the Government Road Map we will be able to return to organised outdoor sport from 29 March and as such will resume licensed road and multi-terrain races in England from that date.” – Run Britain
Take a look at the full update from England Athletics HERE
You can also read through the full details of current guidance issued by Run Britain HERE
- All marshals and staff within the event and around the course will be issued with PPE and wear gloves and a mask for the duration of the event.
- As many race packs will be posted out ahead of the event as possible and event communications will be sent via email in the lead up.
- Please limit the number of belongings you bring to the event and if possible leave anything in a car. This is in order to reduce contact between runners and staff. There will be an informal self-service bag drop area within the event village for runners who need it.
- There will be multiple hygiene stations around the event with hand sanitiser for all runners.
- You will see clear signage around the event village, please follow all signage and instructions from the marshals before, during and after the race.
- There will be a manned, and clearly marked, medical hub within the event village.
DURING THE RACE
- The race will start in waves based on your estimated finish time, with the faster runners at the start and slower near the back to avoid any congestion and the need to overtake on course.
- There will be an informal grab and go water station with sealed sports top bottles on the course, however we ask that you stay hydrated before the event and if you are able to please bring your own. Bottles and camelbacks are permitted.
- If you need to overtake on the course please give a wide berth of at least 1 meter around any runners or members of the public
- Spitting and nasal clearance during the race is not permitted.
AFTER THE RACE
- Do not stop within the finish barriers. Please continue past the finish until you pass the medals and are in an open space.
- We ask that once you have collected your medal and water to leave the event village as soon as possible to avoid groups congregating within the event village.
IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE SEE OUR FAQ’S ONLINE HERE AND FOR ANY OTHER QUERIES CONTACT US AT INFO@RUNTHROUGH.CO.UK.