Update: Wednesday 18th March 2020
It is with a heavy heart that we have had to cancel some upcoming races due to government advice and governing bodies’ guidelines regarding COVID-19 .
Current list of cancelled races:
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – March 21st 2020
- Cheshire 10k – March 21st 2020
- Running GP at Bedford Autodrome – March 22nd 2020
- Heaton Park 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – March 22nd 2020
- Lee Valley VeloPark Races – March 28th 2020
- Battersea Park 5k & 10k – March 29th 2020
- Wimbledon Common Half Marathon – April 5th 2020
- Chase The Sun Olympic Park – April 8th 2020
- Easter Victoria Park 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – April 10th 2020
- Battersea Park 5k & 10k – April 11th 2020
- Chase The Sun Hyde Park 5k & 10k – April 15th 2020
- Hyde Park 5k & 10k – April 18th 2020
- Running GP at Goodwood Motor Circuit – April 19th 2020
- Tatton 10k – April 19th 2020
- Chase The Sun Brixton 5k & 10k – April 22nd 2020
- Run Media City 5k & 10k – April 23rd 2020
- Lee Valley VeloPark Races – April 25th 2020
- Chase The Sun Battersea Park 5k & 10k – April 29th 2020
If you were entered into any of these races, please check your emails.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and we will be emailing runners updates as and when we can.
Please email [email protected] for any questions.
Thank you for your patience and understanding with us during this uncertain and unprecedented time.
The RunThrough team 🙂