Select Page

Carsington Water 10k & Half Marathon Race Postponement

 We are sorry to announce this event has been postponed due to weather, and will no longer go ahead as planned on the 12th March due to snow and ice.

We would love to offer you a place any of our alternative dates scheduled for this event:

11th June
10th October
2nd December

If you would like to join us here, please fill out the form below.

Once you have done this, there is no need to do anything further and your entry is confirmed. We will then contact you closer to the time.

Distance entered
New Event Choice