- Sunday | June 25, 2017
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, 1a Honour Lea Avenue, London E20 1DY
Join us on 25th June 2017 to take part in the summer edition of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park 5k & 10k!
We’ve again teamed up with Dame Kelly Holmes Trust to put on two quick and fun races, on a brand new course. The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park 5k & 10k offers a fantastic opportunity for a fast and furious day where there will be personal bests aplenty.
Pre-enter online for this event that helps raise funds for the Dame Kelly Holmes Trust. There will be medals, t-shirts, music, refreshments and hopefully lots of chip timed 5k & 10k personal bests.
What is included?
- Timing chip for your unique finishing time
- Dame Kelly Holmes Trust themed medal (to be revealed shortly)
- Flapjacks & Bottled Water
- Photos, Music and Sore legs
- A personal best? Hopefully
BRAND NEW MEDAL FOR THIS EVENT TO BE REVEALED SHORTLY!